We incorporate fresh ideas for teaching today's piano students including:
1. Comprehensive musicianship approach that includes written theory, ear training, sight-reading and creative activities
2. A non-position reading approach based on patterns and landmarks
3. Careful attention is paid to ‘hands together’ playing skills
4. Rhythm taught by patterns rather than single notes
5. Includes all new music with melody lines kids will love to sing
6. Subject matter and pacing appeals to today’s busy students
We have 2 studio locations: Clinton, and Chadwicks, NY. We also offer Kindermusik classes for ages newborn to 7 years old in our Chadwicks location.