Valley Conservatory is a music service center with programs designed to develop all aspects of a student’s mind, body and character. We incorporate the holistic approach to developing the total student through the medium of music. Our philosophy is that the aesthetic and technical aspects of music can be used to teach concepts and principles from academic, physical, spiritual and social realms.
Providing services in the arts to the Huntsville/Madison County area since 1998, Valley Conservatory offers:
• Private and class instruction, pre-school through adult
• Music education programs, extra curricular and academic
• Arts learning and exploration through camps and workshops
• Customized art experiences for after school programs
• A Lyceum series, Jam sessions and exhibits offered to the public
• Valley Conservatory Booking Agency – Musicians for hire for any type of event or occasion
Dr. Beatrice Renee Collins-Williams is the founding director of the Valley Conservatory. She has taught music education on all levels, applied piano and violin on the college level and has conducted several orchestras on the professional, university, youth and secondary levels.
Degrees are bachelors Music Education/Piano Performance, University of Northern Colorado; Master of Music /Doctor of Musical Arts degree, Michigan State University. Biography is listed in International Who Who's in Music.